Finally, the time has come for our Bambini team to start again!
You have waited patiently for a long time and the last time was certainly not always easy. That’s exactly why we are very happy to announce that we will be starting next Friday, 19.03.2021.
Everything at a glance:
1st training session on Friday, 19.03.2021 from 15:30 to 16:30 on the artificial pitch of FSV Trier Tarforst (Am Trimmelter Hof 205, parking available).
What do you need for training?
Please wear weatherproof sportswear (no mud trousers or rubber boots) and bring your own water bottle. We also train in the rain!
And since we are no longer doing tryouts, but starting with our real team, you need to register with the club. The overview of membership fees and the registration form can be found in the attachment. For more information you can ask us or have a look at the FSV website: www.fsv-trier-tarforst.de
As Corona is unfortunately still current, there are a few rules and agreements we have to follow. Our umbrella club, FSV Trier Tarforst, has come up with a good hygiene concept:
- We will always lead the training in pairs
- Every participant must register with us in advance (e-mail: email@example.com), as we are only allowed to train with a maximum of 20 children.
- There has to be a declaration of consent from each participant
- we have to keep a list of participants on the training day (which will be destroyed after 4 weeks as usual)
- Only the trainers are allowed to set up and take down the training material.
- Carpooling should be avoided
- Arrival at the sports ground should be at least 10 minutes before the start of training.
- Please use only marked entrances and exits.
- Wash/disinfect hands thoroughly before and after training (facilities are available on site)
- No shaking hands or high-fives
- Changing rooms are closed, only changing of shoes in the marked staircase area of the respective half is possible
- A distance of 1.50 metres is to be maintained before and after the training session
- Spectators are not allowed, except for the accompanying person
- Only single use of the toilets
We are very much looking forward to next Friday and are very grateful that opportunities are finally opening up again for the children. Therefore, it is very important to us to stick to the rules and agreements so that the opportunity to play rugby continues!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.